Rounded spheres radiantly shine in this thin 2.4mm stainless steel bead chain necklace. With lightweight uniform balls connected by a stainless steel wire, this durable pelline chain is available in various lengths and secured by a connector clasp.
- HIGH-POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. Also, it won't turn your skin green or any other color, doesn't tarnish, rust or fade, making it an excellent and more affordable alternative to gold and silver without sacrificing the quality or longevity, while bringing along benefits such as anti-corrosion, strength, and durability that withstands the rigors of daily use
- HIGH-POLISHED & HYPOALLERGENIC: crafted using solid non-plated stainless steel - which is a hypoallergenic metal - helps in avoiding potential allergic reactions associated with wearing plated jewelry. People with sensitive skin may be allergic to certain types of jewelry, depending on the materials used to make them – and the chances of an allergic reaction go up when the jewelry is plated, as various chemicals and layers of different types of metals are used during the plating process
- JEWELRY POLISHING CLOTH & VELVET POUCH: ships with a complimentary travel size anti-tarnish black velvet jewelry pouch and a dual-layered premium quality microfiber jewelry polishing cloth to clean, buff, protect & maintain the luster of your jewelry
- MICROFIBER POLISHING CLOTH: treated with a special formula to clean, buff, protect, & maintain jewelry luster, the included travel-size cleaning cloth is a true jewelry care essential. Specifically designed to be safely & effectively used on not just stainless steel necklaces but all types of jewelry metals (/.925 sterling silver/tungsten/titanium/cobalt/gold/platinum) – even plated jewelry (instruction guide included.) 4L x 3W (6W when open)
- ANTI-TARNISH VELVET POUCH - ships with an anti-tarnish black velvet jewelry pouch that can be used for gift-giving, storing, and traveling. The material of the fabric used is specifically designed to prevent oxidization of the jewelry, which reduces the need to buy or use toxic jewelry cleaners that, when not used properly, can permanently damage your jewelry